Done-For-You Medical Writing & Editing Services
You wear enough hats throughout the day — professional medical writer doesn’t have to be one of them.
Perhaps you’re here because:
- You need to communicate your research and work to others, but you don’t like writing.
- You’ve found a writer but they don’t have the expertise to handle scientific and medical writing requirements.
- Your company needs compelling content for patients and consumers, but from writers with industry knowledge and credibility.
- Your in-house writers are overwhelmed with projects and have no time for additional work.
This is where we come in.
Let us transform your initial concept into
expert medical writing ready for publication.
While each project is different, we offer the same benefits to every client:
- Some of the fastest service of any medical writing company to meet your tight deadlines.
- Flat-fee pricing that matches any budget and is tailored to your specific project.
- A team of PhD medical scientists and physicians based in the US, who combine their experience in the field with a passion for writing.
- Copy that generates leads and boosts conversions through best practices like SEO optimization and brand voice.
- A money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Medical and scientific topics are inherently complex, but our writing isn’t. We produce highly engaging pieces for lay audiences that are conversational yet informative. But we’re equally proficient at writing high-quality technical documents for specialists.
Hire us for your next writing project and cross one more thing off your to-do list!
Educate and engage your audience with blog posts, social media captions, e-books, video scripts, newsletters and more.
Convert your audience with website copy, product descriptions, landing pages, ads, brochures, flyers, webinar scripts and more.
EDITING AND COPY AUDITS
Have a fresh (and professional) set of eyes review your existing content, copy, or documents. We can rewrite, optimize for the web, or simply make suggestions for improvement, depending on your needs.
TECHNICAL & B2B WRITING
Present your work via medical manuscripts, grant proposals, white papers, press releases and more.